How can we assist you?

asked about Sell Car

20 days ago

I had two companies previously and the vehicle is registered to a struck off company. I forgot to transfer the ownership to my new company, how can I get it transferred?

48 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Hi Poh, thank you for your question. If you wish to transfer a vehicle belonging to a a company that was struck off, please forward to the Official Receiver the vehicle log card. Check the article for further information: Alternatively, you may contact LTA hotline at 1800 2255 582 for assistance.

18 days ago