How can we assist you?

asked about Car Accident

about 1 month ago

I accidentally reversed into a parked car. But I had no name card to leave behind nor writing materials to write my contact or note. So I left to get it. However, by the time I returned, the car has driven off. What should I do?

89 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Hi Caroline Le, thank you for your question.

If you failed to leave your contact details and unable to locate the the damaged vehicle’s owner.

You may do the following:

1. Find the security officer that patrols the parking lot to request for a CCTV footage and have them write up an incident report.

2. Lodge a police report to the nearest police station.

3. Notify your Insurance company.


about 1 month ago