How can we assist you?

asked about Car Accident

about 1 year ago

An elderly lady was a pedestrian and was involved in car accident. She was hospitalized. Do she need to engage a lawyer or can she claim against the insurer?

231 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Hi R! Here's what to be done if a pedestrian encounters an accident with a vehicle.

1. Seek medical assistance immediately

2. Document the injuries

3. File a police report

4. Contact the insurance company

5. Seek professional legal assistance.


about 1 year ago