asked about Buy Car

over 1 year ago

I paid for deposit of $1k for a used car in order to bring it for inspection, end up the car has many defects and had accident before. We ask for refund of deposit but dealer refuse, what do we do? Can we file a dispute with CASE?

1,373 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Hi Sing Ping, thank you for your question. As different dealerships have different Terms and Conditions on the sales agreement.

Does the agreement you sign mention anything about a refund policy? If yes, you may contact Case here:

CASE will be able to provide an alternate channel for grievances.


over 1 year ago