I would like to use part of my rebate(s) to offset the registration taxes for my new vehicle and apply for a cash refund of the unused balance of my rebate(s). How do I achieve this?

General 01/11/2017 10 View

1 Answer

First, you should apply to LTA to divide the PARF or COE rebate into rebates of smaller values. A fee of $10.00 (before GST) is payable per new rebate generated. Thereafter, you may submit an application, from 1 September 2008, for encashment of the rebate(s) that you do not intend to use for the registration of your new vehicle.


0 Upvote Downvote Reply about 2 years ago