How can we assist you?

asked about Car Accident

10 months ago

Hi, I was in an accident where I was driving my friend's car and I rear ended a taxi. My friend's insurance is under ECICS. If I paid for the unnamed driver excess, does it cover the damages for both car and taxi? 1st time in an accident and I'm clueless about how it works.

142 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Hi Darryl, thank you for leaving a question. We are sorry to hear about the accident you encountered. Generally, the Insurance of the vehicle covers the authorised driver. Yes, after paying the relevant excess, damages to the vehicle and taxi are covered. To further assist you on your concern, you may contact ECICS on their 24/7 Auto Accident Assistance Hotline.

For roadside assistance in Singapore relating to road traffic accident:

Please call 9101 2323 or Email: [email protected]


9 months ago