asked about Sell Car

over 3 years ago

Hi, I need to sell off my car or scrap it as I am currently out of job. Problem is, I still have to pay for the COE renewal loan (in house). Advise please...

311 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

James Poon
You can find out from your finance company what is the full settlement for your car. If you are able to sell off your car for just enough to pay off the loan, the transaction can still be done. You can get quote for your car value here

over 3 years ago