How can we assist you?

asked about General

over 7 years ago

Is there a rebate when a normal car is revised to be a OPC unit?

586 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Yes, existing car owners whom converted his car under the Revised Off-Peak Car (ROPC) scheme, is entitled up to $1,100 cash rebate for every 6 months, provided if the car still remains as ROPC until it reaches a life span of 10 years old.

However, $100 administrative fee is payable for the conversion.

For more information, you visit Land Transport Authority official's website at


about 7 years ago