How can we assist you?

asked about Scrap/Export Car

11 months ago

Will i get back my road tax balance when i deregister my used car? If yes, what is the mode of payment?

161 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


If there is any residual road tax, refund will be effected upon de-registration of the vehicle and it will be made to the last registered owner via cheque. No application is necessary.


12 months ago