Motorist Cars of the Year - The Best Cars of 2021 in Singapore
We are hosting our very own (scaled down) Cars Of The Year (COTY)! Throughout 2021, we've reviewed a sizeable selection of the latest and greatest releases from the major manufacturers.
Through strict internal judging rubrics, we've whittled our way down to the cars as featured in this list! Our judgement criteria include all the factors one would look out for when purchasing a vehicle.
Generally, these metrics include things like speed, power, interior & boot space and fuel economy. For each category, the cars are ranked against each other, with the highest scoring car scoring full marks. The data is then normalised to take into account the price differential between each vehicle.
We also have our Editor's Pick. These are cars that may not necessarily score the highest statistically, but may present critical and thoughtful user experience designs that make them hard to ignore!
(P.S. The page may appear to go blank after you've filled it in the form, but it doesn't. An acknowledgement pops up above. The content continues below.)
You have the power to decide the final COTY winners! The polls will run from now till Christmas Eve (24th December), with the highest-ranked car in each category being the audience pick for the COTY!
The car stats will make up 40% of the scoring, with the remaining 60% being in your hands!
This will ultimately give us the final winners!
Vote for your Cars of the Year and Download the Motorist App for a chance to win a $50 Esso petrol voucher!
Submit your vote before 24 December 2021 and download the Motorist App for a chance to win a $50 Esso petrol voucher. 10 lucky winners will be selected at random!
Terms & Conditions:
1) Both new and existing Motorist App users are eligible to win the $50 Esso petrol vouchers.
2) New Motorist App users have to use the same email that they submitted in the Google Forms to register for their Motorist App account.
3) Existing Motorist App users have to use their Motorist App email when submitting the Google Form.
4) The 10 winners will be contacted via email on 27 December 2021.
Download the Motorist App
The easiest and smartest way to manage your vehicle in Singapore.Download Now
Download the new Motorist App now. Designed by drivers for drivers, this all-in-one app lets you receive the latest traffic updates, gives you access to live traffic cameras, and helps you manage LTA and vehicle matters.
Did you know we have a Motorist Telegram Channel? Created exclusively for drivers and car owners in Singapore, you can get instant info about our latest promotions, articles, tips & hacks, or simply chat with the Motorist Team and fellow drivers.