I attended a wake within a HDB estate and received a parking fine. Am I able to appeal my fine?

General 04/07/2019 65 View

2 Answer


Hi David, yes you are able to appeal your fine. Simply visit HDB's website (https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BL16AWESVAPPEAL/faces/JSP/eservices/appeal/BL16RSubmitAppealSearch.jsp) and file an appeal with the death certificate of the deceased. In most cases, HDB will waive your fine.

0 Upvote Downvote Reply 7 months ago


0 Upvote Downvote Reply 6 months ago

Hi Chansim, there is a possibility that your fine will be waived. You'll just need to submit the death certificate of the deceased when appealing to HDB.

Like 6 months ago