Heard that there was a new permit by Road Transport Department in Malaysia. Can I know where can I register for it and what are the fees imposed?

On The Road 16/05/2019 41 View

1 Answer

Hi there, the new permit is called the Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) that allows entry of foreign vehicles into Malaysia.
You may register it online through https://vep.jpj.gov.my/#/ and will be issued non-transferable RFID tag that uniquely identify each vehicle.

Do check out the fees on https://www.gov.sg/factually/content/what-are-the-checkpoint-fees-vehicles-coming-to-singapore-from-malaysia-need-to-pay (:

0 Upvote Downvote Reply 8 months ago