Will i be entitled to any rebates if i intend to scrap my car in 2-3 years time after renewing my COE?

Scrap/Export Car 17/12/2015 129 View

1 Answer


If a vehicle is de-registered before expiry of its COE, the registered owner may be granted a rebate based on the Prevailing Quota Premium (PQP), which he has paid, pro-rated to the number of months and days remaining on his vehicle's COE. Please note that your vehicle's PARF value has already been forfeited.

0 Upvote Downvote Reply about 4 years ago