Can I transfer my PARF/COE rebate to another person if I do not intend to use it?

General 04/02/2017 49 View

1 Answer


You can transfer the PARF/COE rebate (together or separately) to another person if you do not intend to use it. A fee of $10 is payable for every transfer.

0 Upvote Downvote Reply almost 3 years ago