Based in our Thailand Office, we are looking for a passionate and high-energy candidate with a high level of attention to details, ability to multi-task and well organized. You will be a crucial member of the team by providing administrative and accounting support to ensure seamless and efficient day-to-day operations.
- End to end recruitment for Thailand Office
- Handle new employee on boarding
- Plan and coordinate employee activities and celebration
- Register all necessary insurances, calculations and declarations of employees
- Handle staffs’ insurance and Personal Income Tax, and ensure timely submission for any relevant documentation.
- Payroll administration
- Support in human resources tasks
- Provide HR advisory to General Manager and HR in Singapore HQ
- Handle all bank transaction related matters, not limited to: payment, withdraw and others transaction
- Check all invoices, documents to comply with rules and law
- Monitor cash balance and verify related paperwork
- Monthly accounting reports
- Perform clerical duties and provide administrative support to the team
- Perform date entry and maintain proper document filing system
- Run errands such as banking, mailing, purchasing of items and deliverance of documents
- Ensures proper documentation
- Manage the procurement process for the office.
- Coordinate all office related administration duties
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in accounting and or book keeping.
- Familiar with local employment regulations and employment law
- Good at Word & Excel skills.
- Possess well written and spoken English
- Possess good communication and soft skills
- Organized and meticulous with details
- Proactive, efficient and able to multi-task
- Responsible and keen learning attitude
- Able to work independently and under high pressure
Bachelor's degree in Business or HR related field