Do you have a love for cars and want to make a change in the automotive industry? If you answered “yes”, we have an internship opportunity just for you.
Motorist is Singapore’s fastest-growing automotive start-up, and our goal is to simplify vehicle ownership by providing car owners with smart solutions. Founded in 2015, we have successfully transacted over $359 million worth of vehicles to date. We also have one of the largest driving communities in Singapore.
As our Digital Marketing Executive, you will play a vital role in helping us raise our digital presence. Besides assisting in our daily marketing operations, we will also be looking to you to make suggestions to improve our marketing efforts. Your main goal is to grow, test, scale, and optimise our digital campaigns.
Having experience in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads will be a huge plus. Besides being a meticulous individual, you should also demonstrate exceptional copywriting and analytical skills. This position is open to students who are currently studying in Polytechnics or Universities.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Execute marketing channel production including: email, web advertisement, social media,
- SEO, print/display ad design
- Implement SEO support for product and web category descriptions, landing pages and other curated product and/or brand web development
- Follow and implement monthly marketing campaign plan and schedule
- QA all marketing efforts for accuracy, pricing, conversion/call to action and tracking
- Support product onboarding for some product lines with SEO product description andmarketing copywriting
- Daily and weekly reporting on marketing channel KPI performance
- Execute A/B testing and determine performance analysis
- Exploring any other traffic source
- Experience in digital marketing or possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Marketing Communications/Marketing Management.
- Knowledge in digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Have knowledge in the automotive industry.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing and highly digitized environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy and proficient in MS Office
- Analytical mindset.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Marketing Communications/Marketing Management.