Leading the Business Development team, the Business Development Director is also responsible for implementing strategic plans to drive acquisition of partnership and dealership, establish and maintain relationships with critical partners and to fully understand motorist core competency and assets so as to identify opportunities and innovation solutions to grow and expand our existing partnership database. The individual should demonstrate strong project management skills and the ability to seamlessly multi-task, prioritize, and act with sense of urgency.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to drive acquisition and expansion growth
- Proactively manage team and self-pipeline with objective to achieve goals
- Expand on opportunities with existing media sales clients/partners
- Identify opportunities and innovation solutions to grow and expand existing and new portfolios.
- Manage any new initiatives for business developement
- Develop structure on partnership/media sales incentives
- Scale team while maintaining profitability
- Demonstrate great sense of curiosity to generate idea, solve problem and identify new opportunities for business growth
- Demonstrate executive presence internally and externally with ability to lead senior level discussion with clients and to influence decision making and driving results
- Proven ability to hunt, acquire clients, develop strong client relationships, sell in and cross sell products and initiatives
- Strong negotiation skills, and good understanding of financials, industry economics and profitability levers
- Proven consultative selling skills with a demonstrated ability to close deals and drive results on a timely basis.
Degree in Business Management