We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to join us as IT Intern. Reporting to the Lead Developer, you will work closely with our inhouse development team to design, test and implement new features to our inhouse system. You will also support the IT needs of the company as well as to source for hardware and software to support the technological growth of the company. An exciting opportunity for a developing and aspiring IT professional.
IT Project and initiatives
- Work closely with development team to support IT projects and implementations.
- Collaborate with the web developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Integrate various frameworks and automations tools to support business and marketing teams
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and development team to support inhouse system development, enhancement and maintenance
- Understand the product thoroughly, constantly optimize the product, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experience
- Review and devise improvements to security device technical setups and configurations ensuring compliance to organisational baselines and industry practices.
- Perform vulnerability, risk assessment and recommend resolutions.
IT Management & Support
- Set-up desktops / laptops and necessary peripheral devices (router, printers. etc) for new joiners.
- Configure / troubleshoot all IT equipment including computers, laptops, printers, network devices etc.
- Software Installation
- Review, manage, and recommend best IT practices, processes / service management techniques and documentation practices
- Handle and manage all IT requests
- Provide technical/administrative support to colleagues
- Diagnosing and resolve hardware or software faults
- Repair and replace IT equipment or parts
- Perform hardware and software inventory
- Source for and recommend laptops, desktops and other IT equipment to support the IT needs of the company
- Proficiency in database design and SQL skills
- Good troubleshooting skills (analytical and problem solving and reporting)
- Good team player and ability to work independently with initiative;
- Motivation to learn a new programming language
- Enjoy working on challenging solutions and systems
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
Diploma / Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.