We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to join us as IT Intern. You will support the IT needs of the company as well as to source for hardware and software to support the technological growth of the company. An exciting opportunity for a developing and aspiring IT professional.
IT Management & Support
- Set-up desktops / laptops and necessary peripheral devices (router, printers. etc) for new joiners.
- Configure / troubleshoot all IT equipment including computers, laptops, printers, network devices etc.
- Software Installation
- Review, manage, and recommend best IT practices, processes / service management techniques and documentation practices
- Handle and manage all IT requests
- Provide technical/administrative support to colleagues
- Diagnosing and resolve hardware or software faults
- Repair and replace IT equipment or parts
- Perform hardware and software inventory
- Source for and recommend laptops, desktops and other IT equipment to support the IT needs of the company
- Good troubleshooting skills (analytical and problem solving and reporting)
- Good team player and ability to work independently with initiative;
- Enjoy working on challenging solutions and systems
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
Diploma / Degree or equivalent.