Candidate must be an individual that is highly motivated, hardworking, charismatic, team player, self-reliable who is currently looking to launch a career with great earning potential.
FIVE FIGURE INCOME POTENTIAL - Guaranteed base salary, and commission based on gross sales revenue. Current car sales executives are earning $6K /month, but if you are hungrier, we believe $10K is not a problem. And for Rookies, we guarantee $1800 / month for the first 2 months.
A proven sales individual who understands how to target a prospect, build solid pipeline of opportunities, and exceed the sales targets would be ideal.
- Initiate and Develop sales strategic plan resulting to increased revenue and profitability
- Manage sales leads, generates sales offers and follow up on sales leads timely
- Maintain an up to date pipeline
- Be growth driver to achieve and exceed sales target
- Monthly sales reporting
- Effectively manage all advertising channels that generate sales leads
- Create and manage owner relationships while maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Ensure pricing is aligned with strategic pricing goals.
- Effectively resolve issues, conflicts, challenges, opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction and good business practice.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Facilitating steps of the sale, such as appointment setting and meeting of vehicle owners
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all available vehicles and financing options
- Attends all sales meetings
- Communicating effectively both in-person and over the phone to discover the customer’s wants and needs.
- Serving as an advocate for Motorist.sg by sharing what makes us the smart choice.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Self motivated, positive mindset and good team player
- Able to achieve goals with limited direct supervision
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Open to working on weekends & public holidays