How do I convert my car to drive for Grab?

General 13/08/2018 21 View

1 Answer

You’ll need to convert your vehicle to either a Z10 or Z11 classification before providing private-hire services. Check out this article for the steps to do so:

0 Upvote Downvote Reply over 1 year ago