ETS Scheme: I have used, encashed or transferred the COE rebate from my deregistered vehicle. Am I still eligible to register a replacement vehicle under this scheme?

General 11/12/2017 13 View

1 Answer


You are eligible for the scheme if your existing vehicle and replacement vehicle meet all the ETS criteria. However, as the COE rebate of your deregistered vehicle has been used, encashed or transferred, the rebate amount will be collected back at the point when the replacement vehicle is registered, and form part of the value of the new 10-year COE of the replacement vehicle. This value will be used to calculate the COE rebate which will be given upon the future deregistration of the replacement vehicle.

Source: LTA

0 Upvote Downvote Reply about 2 years ago