Where can vehicle owners go to purchase the enhanced rear and side marking for long vehicles?

On The Road 01/12/2017 12 View

1 Answer


The new markings can be bought from most vehicle accessory shops, builders of trailers, and motor workshops that service or repair heavy vehicles.


0 Upvote Downvote Reply about 2 years ago