How do I apply for approval to break and reseal my OPC/WEC number plate seal(s)?

General 01/08/2017 291 View

1 Answer


For application to break and reseal OPC/WEC number plate seal(s), vehicle owners are required to complete and submit the application form: Form R08 (Application to Break and Reseal Number Plate Seal) together with the original supporting documents (e.g. police report, photographs of the damaged vehicle) to LTA, 10 Sin Ming Drive, Singapore 575701 prior to the breaking of the seal(s).

0 Upvote Downvote Reply over 2 years ago