How do I assist the registered owner of a car to sell the car if he/she is locked up in a government institution?

Sell Car 22/02/2017 20 View

1 Answer


The owner who is locked up in a government institution can't sign on any documents.
Solution is to get a letter from the respective government institution regarding the matter.
Contact LTA for assistance as the LTA will act on the owner behalf and proceed accordingly, on signing documents for the transsaction

0 Upvote Downvote Reply almost 3 years ago