asked about Company Operation

10 months ago

Anyone did VEP registration for company registered car? Not rental car, im the company owner, and car is registered using company UEN.

79 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Hi! Commercial cars will also have to apply for VEP. The owner of the vehicle will have to bring their company incorporation form along with the other documents. Please visit the VEP website to register and check the list of documents you must present.


10 months ago